Espresso Point Matinée Coffee Machine
- Espresso Point Matinée Model M11121
- Polished Stainless Steel with Gold Trim Accents
- Brews espresso, long espresso, and Americano
- Frothing Steam Wand
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power: 900 Watts
- UL and NSF Listed for Commercial Use
- Startup time is less than 2 minutes
- Size: 12.2” (L) by 9.25” (W) by 14.17” (H)
- Weight: 27.5 lbs.
- Water Reservoir: 102 Fluid Ounces (.8 gal)
- Collection Drawer: Holds 32 Espresso Point Capsules
- Uses Lavazza Espresso Point Capsules Only
- Not compatible with Keurig Coffeemakers
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in Italy
- Please allow 2-weeks for delivery
The Lavazza Espresso Point Matinée model M11121 is a brewing workhorse. Using Lavazza one-touch technology enables anybody to reliably and without any mess or stress brew a traditional an authentic espresso, latte, or cappuccino. The Lavazza Espresso Point Matinee is a commercial grade espresso machine that is just at home in an upscale restaurant or on your counter at home.
Lavazza Espresso Point capsules are the only capsules the Matinee accepts. Using Lavazza’s patented Espresso Point brewing system with the single use Espresso Point capsules containing premium grade Lavazza blended espresso ground coffee, you are sure to enjoy a fresh, delicious, aromatic espresso with a mouthwatering crema every time.
Another nice feature of the Lavazza Espresso Point Matinée capsule brewing system is the flexibility of brewing a small (standard espresso shot) of 1 to 1 ½ ounces, a medium (long espresso shot) of 2 to 2 ½ ounces, or a large (Americano shot) of 3 ½ to 4 ounces.
Just like a full-service coffee bar, the Lavazza Espresso Point Matinée also has a built-in steam wand. Use the steam wand to froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes. Clean up is a breeze. The Espresso Point capsules also known as EP capsules once used are ejected into an internal collection drawer. The drawer is large enough to hold about 32 used capsules. The water reservoir holds 102 ounces of water. That is enough water to brew about 27 large drinks (Americano) or 68 small (standard espresso) drinks.
Counter space is always an issue regardless if the Matinée is in a restaurant, office, waiting room, or home setting. At only 9¼” wide and 12¼” deep, it takes less space than many traditional coffee makers.
Use the top of the Matinee for warming espresso cups, and if you need hot water, there is a button for that too. Hot water dispensing uses the steam wand.