The wishlist name can't be left blank

Donut House Coffee K-Cup® Pods

Donut House Collection®
SKU: XKDH
In stock
SKU
XKDH
$13.99
Unit Price: 0.58 each

Free Shipping on orders $50 or more!

  • Caffeinated
  • Light Roast
  • 24 K-Cup® Pods per box
  • Keurig® 2.0 Brewer Compliant

With Donut House Collection® Donut House® Coffee K-Cup® Pods you have time to relax with familiar taste and aroma that you know is dependable. Donut House® Coffee is made with lightly roasted 100% Arabica coffee beans harvested at the peak of ripeness. You know you are sipping every day, trustworthy, laid back coffee when you brew a Donut House Coffee K-Cup®. Most K-Cup® pods contain eight to nine grams of coffee, but Donut House® Coffee has 11.4 grams of Light Roast Coffee. That means more coffee flavor in every cup. Each of the 24 K-Cup® pods brews a tasty cup of coffee. Say hello to this comfortable friend.

Very Good Coffee

5

Smells like a chocolate donut and taste very smooth.

Leander, TX, United States

Yes

Love this coffee

5

I have been buying this particular coffee for months and like this brand above all of them. I noticed it was harder to find it at the food store and went online and found it. This is great tasting coffee, very smooth and just right. Thank you.

Indianapolis, IN, United States

Yes

The worst!

1

These k-cups are the worst product I've ever used. The pressure of the last burst from the Keurig blows the seam on the k-cup and the coffee grounds explode into the cup of coffee as well as all and I mean all over the machine and the kitchen cabinet. The blow out happens about 75% of the time. Doesn't matter if the coffee is good on the other 25%, the mess requires taking the pot apart for a major cleaning. What a horrible product!

Colorado Springs, CO, United States

No

GREAT LIGHT ROAST COFFEE

5

I haven't found it so easy to find a light roast, especially in decaffeinated and I prefer Donut House to Krispy Kreme. I especially like taking advantage of Keurig sales and free shipping that make this coffee an exceptionally good value.

Orlando, FL, United States

Yes

I would buy this again

5

Love this as my morning coffee and it tastes great and is never bitter

undisclosed

Great coffee taste .

5

I have been buying this coffee in stores since I've owned a Keurig . Then about 6 months ago the local grocery supermarkets stopped caring it . It taste like coffee and not water downed coffee . I told friends and family about, it they loved it too . I'm so, so happy I can buy it on line .. I will be telling everyone it is available here. Thank you , Joyce , North East , NYS .

North East New York State .

Great taste!

5

So happy with the coffee and the price! It is great to get your favorite coffees in larger quantities than offered at the grocers.

NC, United States

Yes

Great everyday day!

5

We have tried all kinds and types of coffee. Donut House light roast is our favorite for "your daily cup of Joe".

Lakewood, Ca

Yes

Perfect cup of coffee

5

This coffee is not too strong and not too weak. It is just right with great flavor.

Cornelia, georgia

Yes

Good coffee

5

Good coffee ,, I like it in the light roast,, not as strong,,

Ironton, ohio

Yes

Donut House Coffee K-Cup® Pods

4.6 51

91.8

Copyright © 2017 CoffeeCow. All rights reserved. | Sitemap | Privacy