New To Coffee Cow? Sign Up Today!
New To Coffee Cow?
How do I sign up with Coffee Cow?
New users of www.coffeecow.com may create an account. An account brings you the following advantages.
- Use My Dashboard
- Account Information – Save your name and password
- Address Book – Save Billing and Multiple Shipping Addresses
- My Orders – Review all past orders and reorder from them.
- Billing Agreements – Review billing agreements
- My Cow Bucks – Review current and used Cow Bucks
- My Referral Program – Review friends you have referred
- My Wish List – Keep track of items you want
- Gift Card – Review the status and balance of CoffeeCow Gift Card Codes
From a desktop computer with a larger screen or a larger tablet use the My Account button in the upper right-hand portion of the screen and then click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button and follow the on-screen directions.
From a cell phone or small screen tablet device, touch the box with the three horizontal bars on the upper right-hand side of the display and then tap the MY ACCOUNT bar followed by the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button. Follow the on-screen directions.
How is my order shipped?
CoffeeCow may use UPS or the US Postal Service to deliver packages within the USA or Canada. Orders shipping to US Territories or Canada use the US Postal Service. CoffeeCow does not ship to other international destinations.
How do I order?
Select products either from the CoffeeCow website or your personal Wish List and add them to your shopping cart. Click on the shopping cart icon to review the items in your cart and then continue to check out by clicking the GO TO CHECKOUT button and follow the on-screen directions to complete your transaction.
You may also use a previous order to populate your shopping cart. To do so, go to MY ACCOUNT and select an order from the Recent Orders section and then click or touch the “Reorder” option on the right. You may change the quantity or delete items from the shopping cart before continuing the checkout process by clicking or touching the GO TO CHECKOUT button to complete your order.
You have the option to use PayPal or PayPal credit, in addition to a standard credit card payment
What are Coffeecow's Privacy and Security Policies?
At CoffeeCow, our customers are number one - always. That is why everything we do is focused on providing excellent customer service and delivering low prices.
The information you share with CoffeeCow allows us to provide the products and services you need in one place while giving you the very best shopping experience. Part of providing superior customer service includes making sure that we are building a relationship of trust. Our way of doing that is to let you know in a clear, prominent, and easily accessible way how we collect, use, share, and above all protect your personal information.
Our policy outlines:
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- how your personal information is used and protected;
- when and with whom we share your personal information; and what choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
Our policy covers how and why we collect, use, protect and share your personal information:
- Our policy is posted on our website.
Our policy focuses on personal information – information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to information that identifies you.
For example, when you place an item on your wish list or online order, we collect personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and credit or debit card information.
What is our pledge of accountability?
We require our associates, business partners, and service providers to manage your personal information properly.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect two kinds of information: (1) information we receive from you and (2) information we received from others. Information we received from you includes information you share with us, such as when you create an account on our website. The information you provide to us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our website. We also receive information from other sources to help us supplement our own records, improve the personalization of our services to you, and detect fraud. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website.
Information we received from you
You share information with us in various ways through our website. For example, you share information when you:
- Make an online purchase or other transaction with us;
- Create an account on our website;
- Create a wish list;
- Conduct a transaction or request a service where we collect information;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user generated content on website;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion, or survey.
While engaging in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information.
You also provide us information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our website and services work correctly and supports our marketing and analytics efforts – this data helps us in understanding our clients’ needs. Here are some examples:
- Device information:
We collect technical information when you visit our website. This information includes data such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system, and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, and other information about your session on our site.
- Browsing Information:
We use technology such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our website and mobile services. Cookies allow us to provide you relevant information as you use or return to our site. Web Beacons enable us to track page visits or opened emails. We use these tools to provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you.
Information We Received from Other Sources
We receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and prevent or detect fraud.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information is used to provide you products and services, such as shipping your order or helping us personalize our offerings to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal requirements.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your request for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys; to provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls; to help us personalize our service offerings, website, and advertising;
- To help us improve your experience on our site.
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us; and
- To protect the security and integrity of our website, mobile services, and our business.
How do we share your personal information outside of CoffeeCow?
We will not sell or rent your personal information. We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent.
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal data for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may share your personal data and other information under special circumstances, or rights of CoffeeCow, our customers, our associates, or other persons. Examples include:
- Protecting the health or safety of clients;
- Addressing crimes committed on CoffeeCow property;
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk; providing personal information to law enforcement at their written request; responding to a search warrant or other valid legal inquiry; and
- Replying to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law
If all or part of our business is merged, sold or reorganized (including transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding), personal information about you could be shared with the successor business. We will use reasonable measures to help ensure that any replacement treats your information by this policy.
With Your Consent
In any circumstance, other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal information outside of our corporate family or companies, and we will also not sell or rent your personal information.
What Are Your Choices?
You have choices about the various ways we collect, use, and share your personal information.
- We may send you marketing communications. You can tell us your marketing preferences by using the Manage Your Subscription at the bottom of any email communication.
How do you access and update your personal information?
We provide you with various ways to access or update your personal data, including contact and account information. We will also take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete.
- You can access or update your personal data including contact or account information from the My Dashboard upon logging into CoffeeCow.com
- Contact us through the “Contact Us” link at the top or bottom of the CoffeeCow website.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Passwords are required to access your online account and help to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential.
- Encryption technology helps to protect personal information in certain areas of our website during transport across the Internet. Https may indicate the presence of encryption in the browser’s URL or the image of a closed lock or unbroken key in the browser window. These indications may not be present in mobile services that use encryption.
- For payment card information (PCI), we use secure networks, encryption or other protection of cardholder data, physical and technical access controls, monitoring and tests of security systems, and other information security practices to help to protect your information.
How Does CoffeeCow Protect the Privacy Of Children Online?
The CoffeeCow website and its services are intended for a general audience and not directed towards children. If you believe that your child has entered personal information without prior parental consent or as permitted by law, please contact us through our website so we may work to delete it.
Please feel free to contact CoffeeCow Customer Service with any questions or comments about this policy or handling of your personal information. You may reach us at:
Attn: CoffeeCow Customer Support
6900 River Rd.
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
How will I know if the policy changes?
If you have any questions about this Policy or wish to update or remove your information or restrict how we use your information, please call 1-888-330-5175 or email us at email@example.com
6900 River Road
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Purchasing a CoffeeCow Gift Certificate
How do I buy a CoffeeCow Gift Certificate?
Go to CoffeeCow.com and scroll to the bottom of the screen under Deals & Offers. Click or touch the “Gift Certificates-Great Gifts!” Link and proceed with your purchase.
CoffeeCow Gift Certificates offer a variety of designs to fit your occasions. During your purchase, select an image that best fits your particular occasion.