Aroma Club Espresso EP Capsules

Brand: Luigi Lavazza SpA

SKU:

With Lavazza Aroma Club Espresso designed for use in the Lavazza Espresso Point machines, a piping hot espresso with Intense flavors and overtones of caramelized nuts that finish in a full-bodied mellow sweetness that lurks just below the thick crema. The genius of creating a blend containing 40%......Read more


+ -
  • american express
  • apple pay
  • diners club
  • discover
  • google pay
  • jcb
  • master
  • paypal
  • shopify pay
  • venmo
  • visa
Description

With Lavazza Aroma Club Espresso designed for use in the Lavazza Espresso Point machines, a piping hot espresso with Intense flavors and overtones of caramelized nuts that finish in a full-bodied mellow sweetness that lurks just below the thick crema. The genius of creating a blend containing 40% Arabicas sourced from Brazil and Central America with the finest Indonesian Robustas making up the remaining 60% it is easy to see, taste, and smell this exceptional espresso. A persistent creaminess with intense flavors and excellent body and creaminess describes Aroma Club Espresso 100% Arabica. This multi-pack contains a total of 100 Aroma Club Espresso Capsules.

What Our Customers Are Saying